Monday, December 23, 2013

The T.O.S.S. Tips - Part 4


Read part 1 at No loss with T.O.S.S. (part-1)
         part 2 at T.O.S.S. ka Boss 
 and   part 3 at To T.O.S.S. or not to T.O.S.S.


As and when they finished eating, Geeta stormed out of the restaurant. She walked straight to the car without speaking a word.

Rahul: "Now what? Why are you so angry with me?"

Geeta's phone rang. It was Nisha again. She was not in a mood to talk but lifted it anyway. She took few steps forward so that Rahul doesn't overhear her conversation.

Nisha: "Hello Geeta. Sorry for disturbing your dinner. I need some help yaar?"

Geeta: "Ya tell me. What is it?”

Nisha: "You know Pavan na. He never shaves dear . He says the stubble makes him look cool and I hate that unclean stubble!"

Geeta: "So?"

Nisha: "Can you make him talk to Rahul once. Is the TOSS thing still on? I badly want him to get shaved ;(. "
Geeta: "Not again Nisha. I am already facing the brunt of the TOSS. Rahul is so obsessed with his clean shaven look now that I don't even feel like talking to him about this. Any way you can find all details on their facebook page. O.K. I have to disconnect now."

Saying so Geeta disconnected. She came and sat in the car.

Rahul: "Why are you so pissed off babe? Who was on the call?"

Geeta: "Nisha called me. She wants to know the tips to participate in TOSS."

Rahul " Oh My God! Did you pass on any tips? Please make sure to not disclose any thing till the last day of the contest."
Click on the image for the better view

Geeta did not speak much after that. They silently drove back home. Meanwhile Pavan cleaned his stubble and was all set for TOSS!

To be continued..

I would like to acknowledge the tag by Cifar in this post.

This post is a part of the Protest Against Unclean Stubble Activity in association with BlogAdda.

3 comments:

  1. It is getting more interesting. In Part 3, you said it will end in Part 4. Now Part 4 ends with "to be continued". It is not that I want this to end. Just curious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for following the story SG
      In fifth part it is sure gonna end ;)

      Delete
  2. Interesting :) I had to read previous parts :p

    Here I have tagged you in my post
    http://anmolrawat.blogspot.in/2013/12/pass-post-5.html

    Hope you acknowledge my tag in your next post :)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this ? I always love to hear back. A comment or a brickbat boosts me to write more but the mud slinging shall be promptly vacuumed.

Thanks for your time :)

"When God Spoke to Me!"

Is it for the love of God, you do what you do? Or is it your hunger to wake up something sleeping within you? What do you mean to do with th...