I actually got busy with work and Ramzan festival is around the corner, but seeing every one doing a A to Z reflections post, it perked me up to do one too. I have already done a Thank You post which is as good as reflections...which surprisingly received lot of love! While writing it I felt may be I am rambling a lot....but then some of those points seemed useful to many bloggers which made me super glad. "My long posts and wrist pain haven't gone waste"- I felt😌. A to Z woke me up from a deep non-blogging slumber. Its like I woke up startled from a nightmare and I started penning down whatever came to my mind freely and unapologetically. Some of the posts written by me - Vision - An open letter to every Indian , Bemused, Covidiots were all highlighting the current situations and challenges. Not all may find them good because we have varying opinions among the World/Country citizens, but I am glad I could pen down my unfiltered thoughts through A to Z. When I started I was quite doubtful, shy and scared as I am blogging after a long break but everyone's comments encouraged and motivated me to continue writing! I mostly wrote about covid life and my daughter diaries during A to Z.
Following list covers all my A to Z blog posts - now that I skim through them, I feel mystified that I could pull it through (ofcourse my friend and my mother contributed guest posts) ! 😇😇
This year was quite enriching because I have read a lot. When I finished challenge in past years (2013, 2014), we did it as a very small group and had no time to read from Master list. This time I had time to experience various writings, understand various walks of life, challenges they faced, their accomplishments, failures, poetry, fiction, reviews, technology, foods, travelogues and much more. Aaah! It was like I experienced a ocean of blogs - each wave carrying its own flavor , its own authenticity. I loved the following blogs for their honesty, passion, fun quotient, emotional values, research , presentation , detailed analysis and much more. It was like I walked in to a human library. To me interaction is the key. Whoever could interact seamlessly, I connected well with them!
Some blogs from my A to Z reading list:
Following are Top favs. They are quite interactive in their writing, be it on their own blogs or while sharing their views on others blogs👍💓!
- https://fictionpies.com/ (Flash fiction based on books she read . A strong story established in very less words)
wordpress.com/ (Became a fan of her spontaneity, her humor, her passion and the efforts she took to share others' blogs is commendable)
- www.hdhstory.net/storyblog ( MY MOST FAVORITE BLOG - UNIQUE letters written which highlight all real events both current and historical)
tossandturn.blogspot.com/ (Spontaneous posts , An interactive blog for readers)
- http://benchsnotebook.blogspot.com/ (Day to day anecdotes. Quite a fun blog)
- https://kalpanawrites.com/ (Wonderful travelogues)
com/ (political satires. Something I read never before. Non-chalant writing)
- https://soniadogra.com/ (Beautiful and soulful poetry)
wordpress.com/ (Loved her fiction and style)
blogspot.com/ (Conversations of Alice and Wendy - which you should not miss)
blogspot.com/ (An interesting Starbucks Coffee story)
wordpress.com/ (A Sci-Fi account of the Ukraine war and tragic events. Must read)
- https://planetpailly.com/ (Quite a favorite blog. Gave me an idea to write my X post. A space blog which would make your imaginations soar)
- https://montysblahg.com/ (Seriously silly poetry which is quite addictive)
com/ (No alphabet or word would shake him. He will shake up the words and present you with a tasty concoction)
wordpress.com (Her love for nature would make you love nature more too)
wordpress.com/ (Writes posts inspired by the song list. Whatever the song inspires is written in a very interesting manner - both prose and poetry)
- https://writerzengarden.com/ (Quite researched and passionate write-ups)
com/ (May still be continuing the challenge. I loved whatever is written so far)
- https://uniquely maladjusted but fun.blogspot.com/ (Quite unique - made up episodes from real shows - go check for yourself)
wordpress.com/ (Technology posts - a briefing of so many things which you would be willing to learn)
com/ (Her family holidays across the globe explained in interesting travelogues)
- https://averyrosielife.com/ (A genuine blog with something to learn for everyone)
- https://mrsfever.com (A fun interactive blog written straight from heart)
com (Some poetry, some prose - Mixture of everything)
- https://jannghi.blogspot.com/ (Reminds you all the forgotten shows)
inspiredpossibility.com/blog (A slice of positivity for each day)
- https://ladyinreadwrites.com/ (Thoroughly teaches u poetic forms and writes soulful poetry, suggests wonderful books)
- www.lillian888.wordpress.com (Honest blog, real life anecdotes and much more)
com/ (Halfway done but I read some very interesting posts)
com/ (Will introduce u to unique stamps of India!!)
com/ (Another favorite blog - A dose of fresh poetry which feel lyrical to me)
andwhatajournjeyitsbeen. blogspot.com (Personal blog , nevertheless interesting informative and interactive)
- http://pepperroute.com (Wonderful Culinary blog)
blogspot.com/ (Worth reading experiences)
- https://www.literacious.com/ (Useful blog for all parents. Wonderful book suggestions)
com/ (As the name goes - indeed sweet tea reads they are)
brewingcoffeetwistingwordsbrea kingpencils.ca/ (interactive posts and wonderful comments I received)
- https://www.dpfinnie.com/ (A diligent unique blog - Narrated about his boxing life)
- https://how-would-you-know.com/ (Fun and interesting culinary blog)
- https://momandideas.com/ (Appreciative attempt - to start every sentence of her sci fi episodes with same alphabet of the day)
- https://day-to-daystories.blogspot.com/ (fun presentation of our day to day life events and important topics)
- https://radhikasdiaries.wordpress.com/ (A late discovery but what fun posts . Her theme this year is to write about Goa)
I also read many more blogs whenever I got time from the master list, which are actually not in the reading list above. I tried listing whatever blogs I could remember from the top of my head! There are many who made it till the last in spite of multiple challenges and some had to dropout of the challenge mid-way. Even then Kudos to all who attempted, participated and tried their best 👏👏👊💥If I get a chance I would do an A to Z challenge again next year. Fingers crossed that timing and situation must be convenient for me! I hope to stay in touch with A to Zers' and keep reading all your flavorful and insightful posts.
Irrespective of stats, I am loving the fact that people felt connected to my posts and kept coming back! I feel so overwhelmed that I could attract readers who never read me in past. Apologies for not replying much. I will try doing it in coming months!
Thanks to A to Z creators for this unique platform which makes us stand in limelight for a month for sure and we all can garner so much love, feed back, meet like minded people, understand criticism, implement suggestions and become better bloggers and writers.
Thank you once again. Adios till I see u again! I wish to use the experience of A to Z, be more regular on blog and continue to write monthly twice at least from now. Hoping and praying I succeed...
Issue: One issue I faced during the challenge is, I lost access to the A to Z FB page. I was posting normally like everyone else till alphabet P day I believe and then I got blocked/restricted or it may be some FB glitch. I tried trouble shooting in all possible ways. Even when my ThankYou post was shared on the page, I just couldn't react to it 😞 It was upsetting. Informed the same to Arlee bird and A to Z organisers on Instagram and also their blog but they were as clueless as I am! I really hope I get my access back. Right now it looks like below. I can only view the posts/threads. Even my old posts are invisible to all!! almost feels like black magic !
|Looks like this with no Like/Unlike buttons|
Anyhow I am ecstatic that I finished the challenge and it feels proud to flash this on the blog :)