Tuesday, April 3, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And just like that - teeny to tweeny
Zaara: “Mamma, Ronaldo does like this… zuuuii!” [does a gesture] Mamma: “How do you know? You don’t even watch football!" Zaara: “Y...
-
Located in the Uttarakhand state of India in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas Nainital is a famous hill station. It is at abo...
-
Dear Mama Papa, As I sit down to write you a letter I am getting puzzled as to what should I actually write. We talk frequently and discu...
-
This is my signature dish as it is majorly made during the festival month of Ramadan at home and I love it and learnt how to make it for ...

To me, this does look like the papad in doordarshan's old Lijjat papad advt :-)
ReplyDeleteI wish you get a CIRCULAR roti someday ! ;-)
haha
ReplyDeleteOf all posts u found this interesting :P
anyway thanks for ur wish but roti was tasty though!
AAwwww so cute ...my first roti resembled map of India :)
ReplyDelete