Friday, July 27, 2012

Woman makes poem beautiful or poem makes woman beautiful- U decide;)?

Was thinking how Great poets write poems on women and how lyricists write those beautiful songs and just gave a try;) Do not laugh at this and once I finished felt like dedicating this poem to one of the most beautiful women ! I randomly linked the pic with this poem. Do not point facts / logic as it is a POEM :) Read on


"I thought its a black pearl shining on a golden necklace,
then I realised its a mole shining on your golden face.
I thought the sculpture of Khajuraho became alive,
Then I saw you dancing classical, break and even Jive!!
My heart gave a skip and I coudnt stop staring at you.
You ignored me as if I am a false alarm when every bit of it is true!!
I lose my senses when you smile and your eyes beam.
Holding your hands and being with you is my dearest dream!!”

----  Afshan------


No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think about this ? I always love to hear back. A comment or a brickbat boosts me to write more but the mud slinging shall be promptly vacuumed.

Thanks for your time :)

"When God Spoke to Me!"

Is it for the love of God, you do what you do? Or is it your hunger to wake up something sleeping within you? What do you mean to do with th...