Tuesday, April 1, 2014

A for "Aliens" and "Aeroplane mystery"

We all know what or who aliens are. If you have never heard the word "alien" then you will be an alien here too! Generally we use the word alien for an unfamiliar person and we feel alienated if we are facing an unfamiliar situation. You would have heard friends saying, "I feel so alienated here!" The most interesting alien is a hypothetical or fictional being from another world. "ET" or extra terrestrial as we like to call it. Now almost all of us would have watched or at least heard of the movie Extra Terrestrial. We all have a mental image immediately surfacing in our minds when ever we think of Aliens. Thanks to all the Sci fi and alien movies we watched so far. This is the list of -- 25 best alien movies made so far. I am a fan of alien stuff too. I have written sci fi write ups in the past where an alien abducts an earthling and where Martians (people from Mars) take our help for improving life on their planet. Neither a movie nor any of my stories triggered this post.


The alien thoughts ruled my mind in the recent past after the Aeroplane MH370 just vanished in to thin air. Various analogies , assumptions and estimations increased my anxiety. I read a piece by Mike Adams- Six important facts you are not being told about Malaysian Airlines flight 370- where it was mentioned that there are mysteries unknown to this universe. He almost convinced me that a parallel universe exists and the flight for sure would have traveled via some portal which opened up in the sky. Some unknown force would have plucked the airplane he says. He tried ruling out all possibilities and rounding on only the existence of some extremely powerful creatures from a parallel universe who made the airplane just vanish with a poof sound. When I think now it seems silly but I was really intrigued the day I read it. The plane for sure is mysteriously missing and there were no traces of remnants , no black box records, radar signals and so on so forth. The expert who seemed to be having more knowledge than me convinced me that an alien abducted every one who boarded the plane. You may laugh if I say that I had weird dreams the day I read this piece. The hopeless optimist in me thought that every one must be safe. They would have been transported to some no man's land via a portal or whatever magical way but I hoped and prayed that one fine day they may just come back as miraculously as they vanished!

The impact of that article was still ruling my mind when I read Mark L Berry's (an ex pilot) blog post- High Alert until MH370 is found. He gave a new angle to the mystery by saying that it for sure would have been a hijack + terrorism . The way WTC was destroyed this also is a different way of killing people, he wrote in his article. This article literally made me jittery for one whole night. I couldn't rule out even this possibility! He made it sound so convincing again. He mentioned his Fiancee in the article who died in TWA flight 800 air crash but he was sure that MH 370 is hijacked by terrorists. He described the whole scenario so effectively that I imagined it. Passengers would have been asphyxiated. After reading that line , I could only close my eyes and pray !

Again I bumped in to this article which described all the top 10 theories about MH370 starting from fire, mechanical failure to hijack, theft , terrorism and many more. I was ready to pick any possibility where the passengers would be sound and safe but contradicting my thoughts one more news came to light on 20th march that debris was found in south Indian ocean which resembled MH370. Even though they were not sure, the Australian rescue operation team stated that there are some traces of the missing flight in the ocean! The search operation is still on and it is quite challenging for them too to keep the search on with bad weather which is an obstacle! I also read one more article which made me believe that an electric fire would for sure have occurred that fateful night in MH370- Read this startingly simple theory which explains what would have happened on that horrifying night after the departure!

The debris is the only hazy clue for this aviation mystery which was found  two weeks after the flight disappeared on 8th March 2014 and it was almost concluded that the flight crashed in to the Indian ocean!

Whatever may be the assumptions this news is just haunting my mind. I am not able to imagine the trauma the passengers would have faced when they knew there is no chance to get out of this alive! What thought would have crossed their minds that last second? Too many thoughts are buzzing in my head right now.

My heart goes for their families and relatives. More than the incident and the most traumatic death the hope wall below brought tears in my eyes! There were total 239 passengers in which most of them were Chinese and there were few Indians too. My prayers are with their families, friends and well wishers. May God give them the strength and power to face this trauma. Funnily we pray and ask God to give us every thing but whenever there is a demise I feel it is God himself in disguise. We always fail and in power he rises.

Image source : here
I got the below pic as a fwd and was not sure whether to believe it or not. If it is true it really is ironical :(

Sorry for starting the epic AtoZ Challenge with a sad topic but I just had to talk about it today. Welcome you all to the challenge. Hope we all finish this successfully !


This is my 1st post for "A to Z blogging Challenge 2014" !  Welcome you all to the party of A to Z. For people who are not aware of this, I will blog for 26 days in April excluding sundays. An alphabet a day will keep me busy till May! I hope I will last till the last. Good luck to all of you :)

28 comments:

  1. Nice one Afshan ..Though very sad and brooding

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did not read about the petition doing the rounds from an Indian seer? He says he knows what happened to the flight and in such detail. Really! I was shaking my head in disbelief after reading that and the way it was being shared.
    It is very unfortunate about the missing Malaysian Airlines flight. How many times do we think of the possibility when we go on a journey? Mostly never. And still, one day, there it is, a missing flight. Mystery still unsolved!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep I did miss it ;( What was it
      will search and read ! I dread thinking about the flight and I forever may dread such death :(

      Delete
  3. It is going to a be a very big mystery as to how such a sophisticated piece of technology with so many people on board went dark on us. We can only speculate till we find the remains.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The ad is apparently bogus. But sadly it got a few laughs. I dunno about aliens or portals, but the mystery still remains. Sad to see that even a tragedy gets such comedy involved with time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The whole incident is just so mysterious! Shows us that even with technology, we can still not get all the answers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really sad what happened to the passengers on the flight and the mysterious disappearance of the aircraft. It shows that even in this century of hi-tech gadgets we are still helpless :(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Mysterious and sad, yes!! Too scared to fly, or let my family.... :-((

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unfortunate and really many people are being so insensitive. .sigh!

    ReplyDelete
  9. All I am wishing for is closure for the families. It is unfathomable for them, this dying hope. :(

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am amazed to see the number of links you have located for us to read. The mystery is a great one. I pity all those people who lost their dear ones on that flight. For them there is no closure.
    I am glad you decided to go random again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I totally agree about the insensitivity bit...Its really sad to see educated people reacting like that.....and Closure for the families....well I do hope they get it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's very sad what's happened. I hope this comes to a conclusion for the families. Must be awful for them. Praying for all of them.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Prayers for the family, These are the moments when one wishes that they might have gone to a different portal or even a hijack theory is welcome. Anything to wish for the safety of the lives of the passengers....

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lady, you're still stuck with the MH 370 mystery! Me too. Although filthier stories are surfacing everyday. And those make for a good hollywood script. Prayers for them and hopefully such mishaps must not happen ever again!

    ReplyDelete
  15. It's a sad state of affairs for the MH370 passengers' families. Hope they get a closure soon.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Mysterious certainly! And so tragic for the families and what would have the passengers gone through...I couldn't sleep one night thinking about these things...I still hope that there is a miracle and they come back...!

    ReplyDelete
  17. very mysterious... what baffles me is how in this age of super connectivity the flight was lost.. in a way making a mockery of today's all time and easy connectivity...

    ReplyDelete
  18. I read the title of the post and Aliens. I live in WV where folks spot aliens, UFO's and ET on a daily basis. I've lived here all my life and never had the opportunity to see any of that. On a more serious note I hope that this mystery will be solved so that the friends and relatives of those on the plane will be able to find some closure. Great start to the A-Z!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Hey hot and happening...Great start gor the challenge

    ReplyDelete
  20. Mysterious indeed! But my heart goes to the relatives! They never knew what happened to their loved ones!

    ReplyDelete
  21. The incident is really sad. The suspense must have been very awful for all the families. It is scary really.

    Dagny

    ReplyDelete
  22. The advertisement is so telling ....as if they knew one of their flights would end up like this ! This has added to the mystery of MH370.

    ReplyDelete
  23. such sorry state of affairs, very sad :(
    and what is more hurtful is the insensitive jokes being shared around and some of them also reached the bereaving families.

    ReplyDelete
  24. After this incident, Abhay started watching Aircraft Disaster Investigations and I feel so troubled watching it. It is such a tragedy that people have to hold on to a dying hope without any closure. :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. I prefer to think that a portal opened and they escaped, unharmed, into an alien world. Because that's so much better than the thought that people with such senseless hatred for others would ruthlessly highjack and blow up an airplane full of innocent people.



    ReplyDelete
  26. Sad end, if I shall say, to many lives.

    ReplyDelete

What do you think about this ? I always love to hear back. A comment or a brickbat boosts me to write more but the mud slinging shall be promptly vacuumed.

Thanks for your time :)

"When God Spoke to Me!"

Is it for the love of God, you do what you do? Or is it your hunger to wake up something sleeping within you? What do you mean to do with th...