Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
And just like that - teeny to tweeny
Zaara: “Mamma, Ronaldo does like this… zuuuii!” [does a gesture] Mamma: “How do you know? You don’t even watch football!" Zaara: “Y...
-
Located in the Uttarakhand state of India in the Kumaon foothills of the outer Himalayas Nainital is a famous hill station. It is at abo...
-
Dear Mama Papa, As I sit down to write you a letter I am getting puzzled as to what should I actually write. We talk frequently and discu...
-
Before I embarked on this journey of "A to Z" I was skeptical , conscious and little scared as I felt I would never be able ...
.png)
good one Afsha bt how did you make it...pls tell me
ReplyDelete@The Solitary Writer : I used toondoo.com as u can see on the pic and some times just paint brush.Thanks for acknowledging the post!!
ReplyDeleteand my name is Afshan ;)
Wow..That's interesting..
ReplyDeleteLooks like you created it, great work !!
If you would like to publish similar piece or two on our website, do let us know on our "Contact Us" page.
Founder
CITYHYD
@CITYHYD: Thanks for commenting!!
ReplyDeleteWill contact and let you know.
Thank u
o my...that's cool Afshan! nice work:)
ReplyDeleteThank U amit!
ReplyDeleteThanks for commenting:)
Cool.....toondoo gave an extra hand to bloggers. :)
ReplyDelete@ashish Singh : Tell me abt it. It gave me both the hands. Enjoying it to the chore :)
ReplyDeletetthnks for following my blog!
hope u like it